Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Carlisle, Pennsylvania

July 2007

Western Village RV Park* Only 2 miles from I-81
*"Stop, Drop & Roll Review" = stayed at this park en route to a specific destination. It was chosen out of convenience to the highway or interstate to sleep, refuel and get back on the road.

This was my first journey towing the trailer without Tom so I was fortunate that a pull-through site was available. My friend Ariana was with me and it was her very first RV park experience! Our site was level and close to woods and their were fireflies everywhere. For a little lagniappe, a live band was playing Fleetwood Mac and Pat Benatar covers. As for system checks, all I did was check the pressure of all 8 tires, put the chock blocks behind the trailer's tires and went to bed.

No comments: